What an honor! I received 2 awards from 2 of the sweetest ladies. First, Terrie at http://terriedj.blogspot.com/, oh what a jewel she is....she & I have been friends for a long time and I hope we stay friends forever. She is a wonderful person and will be there for you at the drop of a hat. :) Thank you Terrie!
For this award ( tag ) I have to list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't value. Here we go...
Six thing I value:
1. God- he has given me some much needed strength lately
2. My mister and my genius- & all of my family, they are my world
3. My fur-babies Simon, Sammy, Gracie & Molly....my feathered baby, Riley ( most days...lol. )
4. our home
5. my friends :)
6. my life
Six things I don't value:
6. mean people
Then as if the kreativ blogger award wasn't enough... I also received this beautiful Marie Antoinette Award from Christie @ http://somewhereintime-christie.blogspot.com/. I feel like Christie and I have been friends forever. :) Her decorating style is TDF but her faith and her spirit are amazing. She has been a special gift in my life. Thank you Christie!
Here are 6 fantastic people I am giving these awards, too. Some of you probably have these awards ( tags ) already but please know that you deserve them and I appreciate you. Please share them with other fabulous & amazing bloggers. :)
1. Buffie @ http://buffiesblaaaahg.blogspot.com/
3. Shelia @ http://notesongs.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy @ http://southernlady-nancy.blogspot.com/
Last but certainly not least....no award ceremony would be complete without her. :)
6. Tootsie @ http://tootsietime.blogspot.com/
I really never expected to meet and care about so many people when I started my blog~ I thought it would be just me blogging away...all by myself....I truly treasure all of you. Thank you for coming by during the good times and the bad. Ya'll have really helped me so much. :)
I mean it....from the bottom of my heart.