Isn't it cute? WOOHOO~ made my day!
Here's the tag....
1. Do you have the same friends from childhood?
Yes 2 super close friends. The first one has been my friend for 30 years ( we were 5 when we met, can you believe that? ) Her name is Janiese, she is a wonderful friend and oh the stories she could tell...lol. We were each others made of honor, we took dance classes together and even learned to ride our bikes together. A week ago Sunday when my Poppaw was in ICU she came to the hospital and spent the entire day with us. She never left my side...
Next is Angie we met when we were 14 and trust me when I tell you she is HILARIOUS! She was the first one to show up last Tuesday morning when my Poppaw passed and brought boxes and boxes of tissue. She knows exactly what to say and do at any given time, she is amazing!
I love those two....
2. What do you value most about your friends?
See above.... :) But really, no matter what happens, they are always there. We know that if one of us is in need, just call and we'll be there. No questions asked....that is the true meaning of friendship.
3. Are your friends sounding boards?
Oh yes and vice versa....like I said they could tell some stories...lol. Isn't it lucky to have people that you can share ANYTHING with? They don't judge you.... they just accept you....FLAWS and ALL....very lucky.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?
SHOPPING! We try to do "girls lunch" about every 6 weeks ( it's been awhile since we have done this. ) We go to lunch somewhere so we can catch up and then we hit the stores, try on silly clothes for fun ( can you believe we act like that at our age....lol. ) It keeps us young. :) We go to the 'junk stores', too....we have a blast!
Now I have to tag 3 people.....
1. Cindy at http://onlymehere-justanotherdayinparadise.blogspot.com After looking at her blog I see that she has already received this award....that does not surprise me because she is awesome. :) But since it was before my time ( I think ) I'm giving it to her again. Cindy is super duper sweet and soooo funny. She has a great blog and a big heart!
2. Christie at http://somewhereintime-christie.blogspot.com I am so glad I met her...she really IS the yard sale queen. She finds the most wonderful treasures and is SO creative....her heart is made of gold, too. :)
3. Tootsie at http://tootsietime.blogspot.com This lady is amazing! She can just dip her pinky finger in some dirt and BAM a beautiful flower appears....lol. She is truly talented and so so sweet.....a true friend. We all know how rare that is. :) Love you lady!!!
I hope you have a great day!