Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~ Pigeons & Coffee ~

Hi friends~
There is a Starbucks inside this Kroger; I am there quite often~ so much so that they just say " the usual? " I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...lol.
I do love my coffee. :)
Do you see all these pigeons? They are here everyday~
I always think of Buffie when I see all these birds: I miss her!!


If anyone talks to her or hears from her please tell her I said hello!
I'm on my way to get my coffee now ~ have a great day!
Hugs~ J
P.S. I am a little behind on visiting everyone ( okay, alot behind ), I've really been busy w/work and Mammaw. I hope you are all doing well and I will be by to visit soon. :)

5 comments:

~♥~ Monica S said...

This is so funny Jessica.. I just visited Sally.. and I thought all pigeons lived at her place now.. hehe... but you've got them too!

I MISS BUFFIE TOO!!!!!

Monica

onlymehere said...

I miss Buffie too, especially when I see the birds that she used to fight off! It's been crazy busy here too but I hope to get better about visiting! I'm working on a wedding quilt for Nicholas and Jill and it's been a very unique experience, LOL!

nikkicrumpet said...

It looks like the birds are hoping for some coffee of their own!

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Hey Girl!
Some coffee sounds great about now!
Hope you had a great day...My weeks been crazy too...not enough hours in a day...what's new!? LOL!
big hugs,
Queenie~

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

P.S. I hope Mammaw is doing well. Don't you worry at all about being behind on visits...girl. I feel like I'm always behind on visits and everything else too! Yesturday I even forgot it was laundry day... until it got 12 noon and then it dawned on me. Not Good! I'm serious....I don't know where my days go to lately, and I really wasn't even on the computer much. LOL! It is crazy!
Big hug,
Queenie~