Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~ The Genius~

Hi friends~
I know I keep saying I'm going to start blogging again.....and I haven't. I don't know what's going on with me. I've just been crazy. busy. happy. tired. scared. proud.
Proud of this girl.....by the time you read this post she will be 'sworn in' to a branch of the armed forces. Now, this does not mean she is 'IN'....it just means her job is secured. She will be sworn in ( again ) and officially owned by the government~ a few months down the road...when it's time for her to go to boot camp. gulp. However, we have much to look forward to before all that....prom and graduation are just around the corner.
Oh, how I hope the time goes by slowly.
But we know it doesn't it...
It comes and goes all too fast.
This past Sunday afternoon we took her to a bluebonnet patch....
even Mister got choked up.





There has never been a day where we haven't watched over her, protected her, hugged her.....loved her.


~Our Senior~



Wishing you a beautiful day~ J


4 comments:

onlymehere said...

Oh the mixed feelings your poor heart must be going through. You have every right to be proud of this beauty and the choices she is making in her life. I know your heart will take some wonderful pictures for you, even if your camera misses a moment or two, your heart will keep it there for you. Big hugs and prayers going out to all of you!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Jessica
The pictures are so beautiful. I can't imagine how you are feeling about it all. I will keep you all in my prayers. Glad you are back blogging. I have missed you.
Lindsay
x

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Sweet J, I know your proud of your baby girl...and wait until she leaves it will break your heart...been there done that....I'm so glad you came by my sweet friend...how is your back doing...I have so missed you Dear girl...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Betty said...

Sweet Jessica, the days will go by so fast. Just as when you think about it so have the years that led to this. I know it won't be easy but unfortunately letting them go is part, always has been a part of parenting. Remember the first time she walked, she went away to school and yes now as she graduates and goes off into the service, letting them go. But you know Jessica, she will always be your daughter and distance will not change that. She will go knowing her Mom loves her and will carry that with her no matter where she is. I will be praying for you, knowing you are proud but sad at the same time. She is beautiful, happy and intelligent...you have done well by her sweet Jessica.