Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~ The Genius & Bear ~

As promised....



( before ) Prom pictures :)


I snapped a few pics as she was getting ready.


Here she is adding lip gloss....



Almost time to put on her beautiful dress...


We were able to take a few pictures before Bear arrived.



Mister, my dad & one w/ me.





Doesn't Bear look great....he bought her a beautiful wrist corsage, too.


I kind of teared up when he shook Mister & my dad's hand.



After many pics together she smooched her dad & gampy farewell.





This is one of my favorites...






The grass was a little wet so Bear pulled the truck to the front of the driveway...then she pretended to hitch a ride. :) He always opens doors for her { even when just running to the grocery store. } Bear, is a true gentleman.




Then off they went. They had a wonderful time and danced the night away.


Thank you Bear for taking such good care of our girl. :)


We love you, both so much!
What about you, did you go to prom? What was the theme? I would love to know.
Have a beautiful day!
Hugs~ J


4 comments:

onlymehere said...

I love the color of the dress. It looks peach in most of the pictures and that's my favorite color! I really like the skirt part too with the "Belle" gathering. She even matches your Mister, lol!

I went to prom. The theme was "Stairway to Heaven" and no I'm not THAT old but they chose an old song for our prom. It was a nightmare and is a huge reason why I hate prom, lol! Suffice it to say I went with one boy, hung out with a carload of other ones, and came home with another boy. On a good note, it was the first time I ended up with Jimmy. Sigh...I still love that kid, lol!

onlymehere said...

P.S. I wrote the floor show and had to give the "speech" during it. That part was pretty darn good! I used to want to be a writer but I don't do so well at it now (as you can obviously tell).
Me
P.S. How about you? Did you go to prom? How was it?

onlymehere said...

P.P.S. It wasn't really a speech but I more or less narrated it.

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Awww, these prom pictures are beautiful J! These will always bring back sweet memories for you all! :) Me and my Hubby went to prom together...hard to believe that's been 22 years ago! It sure doesn't seem like it, the time goes by too fast don't it?!
Thanks for sharing your pictures...Hope you have a beautiful week friend!
Big Hugs,
Queenie