Thursday, June 10, 2010

~ LUAU ~

Welcome to the Luau~


I'm actually waiting on more pictures as we had a family friend who is a pro~ taking pictures. In fact he is the only one who got a picture of the 3 of us....so I'm anxious....lol.


The tables & chairs were borrowed from the fire department...
Thank you, Chief. :)
We had a volleyball net, which we could never get quite straight....but nobody noticed but me ( I think. )

Here is a little bit of the decor....before the party.
We even had 4 pink flamingos :)
I kind of liked them....lol.

It was such a beautiful ( HOT ) day....but so thankful it didn't rain.




The kids had a blast playing volleyball~






WARNING: not for the squeamish.....

we even had a 30lb bbq'd piglet.


{ I didn't try any but I heard it was wonderful. } sigh.


there were sweet moments....



Hilarious moments...


just life moments....


{my dad actually agreed to let her put the glow ring on his head.... }

& priceless moments....



It really was amazing.


J.

3 comments:

onlymehere said...

Where did you ever find that backdrop of palm trees for the fence? That's fantastic! Your luau was amazing. I love how you call your dad "gampy" too! We're "gampy and grammy" to Savannah! Sometimes it's "grampy" but Savannah just says gmpa and not grammy yet.

Your genius will never forget this day! It certainly will be worth all the effort you put in. She's a lucky girl!

onlymehere said...

P.S. I've had to quit using Internet Explorer as it was bringing in tons of viruses and malware. I use Mozilla Firefox now. Maybe this is part of your problem with Harold now. It wouldn't hurt to ask your computer guy.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How fun Jess, I'm so glad all went well with your party and you guys did an awesome job on decorating the yard...Hope you have a GREAT weekend my Dear friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria