Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Pawprints of our Life~ Simon

Our oldest kitty Simon....passed away Tuesday evening. He was 11 years old. This is the last picture of our 3 babies together.
Simon is pictured on the bottom right.


Simon put up with alot in his life....


Including the addition of Cooper last December

Here they are kind of together, this past April. :)




& curled up with a favorite stuffed animal.


He was such a sweet boy.


Simon and Sammy were best friends....


Simon also loved Christmas.....I wrapped Christmas ribbon and a tree cookie cutter around his box. We had a small funeral service and buried him in our backyard near the wisteria.
A good spot.
Simon James....you are so missed. We love you to pieces. Always.


Love, Mommy, Daddy, Sissy & Bear.
Sammy, Molly, Gracie and even Cooper. :)
We will never forget you.

6 comments:

onlymehere said...

Oh Jessica, my heart just breaks for you. You've had so much loss in such a short time lately. I know how much you love your furry friends and how they truly are family members to you and not just pets. I so wish I could be there to just give you a hug or something. I'm sure it's comforting for you to have him buried out back where you can think of him often. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

tigger said...

im gonna miss him even tho he didnt come out much :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jessica! I'm so sorry to hear about your dear sweet Simon! He was such a beautiful cat! How sweet that you buried him in your yard!
I've been gone this past week and just read where Mister's grandma passed away! Again, I'm so sorry! She looked like such a sweet lady. I know your heart is so heavy and you and your family are in my prayers.
Blessings,
Shelia ;)

Erin said...

I am so sorry for your family's heartache. Our beloved Whiskers died two years ago and Lucky Baby last fall. Our Sam-I-Am still misses them (and isn't sure the kittens will ever be worth the hassle). People who don't have pets might not understand, but the death of a beloved pet leaves such a wound in the family...time will heal, but in the meantime, it hurts. Hugs to you all.

onlymehere said...

I can't get you out of my mind this weekend. I hope that your heart is starting to heal a little from all the loss you've suffered lately. I know you're busy trying to get everything arranged in the house again too but I wanted to let you know that you're loved and missed. I know too that October is going to be a hard month for you. Just know that my heart and prayers go out to you at this time.
Me

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Oh Jessica,
I am so sorry about Simon...he's so precious...I know he'll be missed a whole bunch :(
An extra big hug sweetie...
Queenie