Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunrise & My Dad~


Hi friends~


I hope everyone had a great weekend. =)


Saturday morning, I watched a beautiful sunrise…. I was so thankful.



261


My dad had chemo Friday and he is doing really well. He doesn’t get the regular chemo treatments…he gets medicine directly injected on his liver { he had 4 tumors. } They also treated the arteries that were feeding the tumors to try and slow down the aggressiveness of his cancer.



DSC_0994


I don’t think I ever shared these pictures….we took family pictures in October { just before the genius ran off and joined the army Smile }.


We were very pleased how they turned out.

DSC_1079


I have some new things to share this week, new treasures and a dining room update.


{ again! lol. }



Have a beautiful day!


♥ Jessica

2 comments:

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Hey J!
The family pictures are so sweet...and the sunrise is always a glorious sight :)
I want you to know that your daddy is in my prayers as well as your family.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your homefront updates and what you came home with too :)
Hope you have a happy week...
Big Hugs,
Queenie
P.S. To enlarge the photos there should be something about it on the posting page...I highlight the picture with the mouse and then something should come up and you should be able to choose the size. I don't know how to make them super big though. Wish I could help.

onlymehere said...

I just have mine set on my page to large. Sorry that I don't know more. Thanks for the update on your dad. I keep him in my prayers. The pictures are great even if they aren't the size you want them to be!