Monday, June 6, 2011

~ House Project Update ~

 

 

Hi friends. 

I don’t think I have ever been so tired.  It’s a good tired….but, my bones ached and creaked more than usual this morning when I un-willingly climbed out of bed. =)

Here is our progress. 

Mister and I pulled all the carpet out this weekend.

283

The shower walls & bath counters were installed Friday.  Hellooo beautiful marble~

What do you think?

272

Saturday, the plumbing fixtures were installed…pardon the dust….everything has dust on it.

281

I heart this faucet.

282

The granite in the kitchen was also installed Friday.  I had to buy a different kitchen faucet because the one I purchased wouldn’t fit.  But, that is OKAY because Mister loved the granite I wanted and the 50/40 sink….sigh.  =) { sorry this pic is a little dark }

The granite is called St. Cecilia Classic

278

The painters prepped on Saturday, we fed everyone pizza and all worked very hard. 

280

This is an exciting week….my guest room is beginning to look like a mini Home Depot.  We have purchased all the interior lights, new { yummy } framed mirrors for the bathrooms, & hardware for the kitchen and bathrooms.  We still have to buy ceiling fans, doorknobs, smoke alarms and wood blinds.  We plan to do that one night this week since we will have a full crew there early Saturday { including us } to start finishing this project.  Oh, our new appliances were delivered but they are in the garage so I didn’t get a pic.

Major cleaning this weekend, windows shined and a little staging. 

I can’t wait!

Have a beautiful week~ J.

 

4 comments:

Darla said...

Jessica, ya'll have got a lot done...it's looking great and I can't wait to see more...take an Aleve, :)

onlymehere said...

Oh my gosh, first class all the way! You are the queen for sure. I have marble in my showers too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! Oh, wow! This is really a makeover! I love it - all your marble is so beautiful and fancy fancy!!
Thanks for popping in to see me. I've missed you and will have to scroll down to see what you've been up to. Blogger has been messing up and had eaten all of my blogs in my favorites list. I thought I had you in there and just checked and I didn't! That will be fixed immediately!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

You have really worked hard . Love the sink ,hardware , shower & counter top . It will look great when it's staged . Good work .
Mary