Monday, July 25, 2011

Where I’ve Been….

 

I’ve been MIA I know…..it feels like we have been running around like crazy people.   In fact, I think we have been running around like crazy people.  =)

So. This is what has been going on.

This table….was staged @ the house we just remodeled & listed to sell.

407

I’m happy to report….is now in our breakfast room.

& this table….is now living at our friends house. 

I loved this table and the chairs made me swoon but it was just to big for our space.

2011-07-23 08.13.23

That also means { and I seriously do not want to jinx it}….but as of now the option period is over on this property and it’s scheduled to have new owners sometime around August 12th.

381

We accepted the 3rd offer after 25 days on the market.  We feel truly blessed and super thankful. 

Meanwhile, my Mister & I have been busy here @ The Cozy Kettle…..the new ( to us ) table will be getting a make over and our living room will be undergoing some changes very soon, too.  He has also forced me encouraged me to start riding our bicycles again…..to the tune of about 6 miles a day…..my bones hurt. =)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hugs~  J.

4 comments:

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Congratulations on selling the house J! Can't wait to see the dining set now that it's in your home...it's gonna look perfect I just know it :)
I wish me and my mister had someplace good to ride some bikes...it sounds like fun...unfortunately, our roads are sandy dirt roads out here in the country where we live...but I do a lot of walking on them.
Hope you have a great week...
Big hugs,
Queenie

onlymehere said...

Absolutely wonderful news on the house! Isn't it amazing what a little TLC can do for an older home? I've told Larry when we downsize from here that I want an older home bz I want the mature trees, etc. that come with it! I don't mind a little fixing up on the inside bz I'd want to make it my own anyway.

It's funny you said that about your bikes. I've been looking at a Townie bike that rides like a recumbent bike. I have an appointment next month with my orthopedic surgeon to make sure that this would be good for my knee before I invest in it. Jake works at a bike shop and I can get it 1/2 price so it won't be too painful to pay for. Let's hope it works out. I love bike riding and definitely don't get enough exercise with this knee but I need to. I'm so tired of being the heaviest woman in the room all the time. I want to drop some weight before Trav comes home and before Kaje's wedding next year. It's not official yet but the plans are being set. It's like a very open secret, lol! She doesn't want to get engaged until the end of December or January when her braces come off and Trav comes home. It's really cute but she wants Trav to approve of Jake first. Jake and Trav met when he came home for surgery but they couldn't hang out and get to truly know each other bz Trav was still set apart as a missionary and had to keep mission rules while home. Anyway....sorry for the long comment but I'm just so darn happy for you! I've missed you and will be excited to see your next project. Do you think you'll flip a house again?
Me

Lindsay-ann said...

Great news about the house sale Jessica. Congratulations.
Lindsay
x

sabri said...

JESSICA...WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE CAN YOU COME AND FOLLOW MY BLOG AGAIN..I LOST YOU AND MY LAST BLOG TO PHOTOBUCKET...THANKS AND SORRY...HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT X-MAS!!