Terrie at http://terriedj.blogspot.com/ gave me this award and I am truly honored. Terrie and I met through RMS and a special message board ( love y'all. ) :) Terrie is a wonderful friend and a real treasure in my life. She loves her family, loves to garden and loves life in general. If you have not met Terrie, you are missing out on amazing person. Here's a peek at her Lil' Piece of Serenity:
Thank you Terrie for giving me this award, it means the world to me :) I am supposed to share this award with 5 other people that make my day. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Tootsie http://tootsietime.blogspot.com/
Tootsie and I also met through RMS and she has become a wonderful friend. She has a knack with plants ( I think both her hands are completely green...lol. ) She can make me laugh until I hurt. She is a remarkable woman. :)
Mary is a gem, she has a heart of gold and many great stories to tell. She is also an avid gardener and a wonderful friend. :)
3. Caroline Joy http://carolinesjoyfuljourney.blogspot.com/
Her name alone exudes warmth, doesn't it?
Caroline has a zest for life; her faith and her spirit are unfailing. She consistently brings a smile to my face every day with her morning devotionals and more. :)
4. Heather 'Rue' http://ruespeanutbutterandjellylife.blogspot.com/
Rue will probably receive this award many times and it is well deserved. She is always the first to welcome you and when you need her she is always there. She is an amazing friend and a talented decorator. Rue is an inspiration to many. :)
5. Picket http://picketsplace.blogspot.com/
Picket will also receive this awards many times and is also a well deserved recipient. Another lady who I first met through RMS. I could not wait for her to come visit my spaces. She is honest and sincere and full of charm. She can also make me laugh until I hurt. :)
ALL of these woman have amazing character and love their families deeply.
Thank you ladies for making my day!
Terrie~ A great big TEXAS SIZED THANK YOU!
Love ya Sis!!
THE SMILE AWARD here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator(click on the award to go to the originator's website!)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from other.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids.