Friday, August 15, 2008

Elvis & A Proposal

I have a confession to make....I LOVE ELVIS. :)



Elvis A. Presley 1/8/35-8/16/77


This picture is from his '68 Comeback Special'....by far his very best performance. ( In my opinion. ) Just pure Elvis. Did I mention that I LOVE him? :)


So it probably makes since that my husband proposed to me on this day. Awe, I know it was meant to be~ he made it through a whole day of watching Elvis ~ it had to be true love. :)




Y'all have a great day, I have to put on my blue suede shoes ( just kidding )and prepare a special dinner.

Hugs, J.

8 comments:

Betty said...

I think Elvis had such a gorgeous voice. I truly love listening to him, especially gospel songs.
His personal life and what came to be makes me sad but he sure did have a voice.

Betty

Barb said...

Hi,

I came over from Terrie's.

Welcome to blogland.
I love Elvis too.

Picket said...

There is no one like Elvis!!!! I love that beautiful wedding picture! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Hey, Sweetie!! You need some Elvis Tunes playing. Would you like some help?? I love Elvis, too!! Have you been to Graceland?? I have and really enjoyed it!! Hugs, Terrie

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Jessica, When you have a chance please stop by. I have something for you!! Hugs, Terrie

Tootsie said...

you should add some elvis to your blog? if you want music...go to my blog and click on my music menu thing where it says make your own...it is very easy to do! have a good weekend

bmwgal1948 said...

Jessica,I am surprised that you are such a huge Elvis fan,but so am I. I grew up listening to his music,but you are so young,that's why I was kinda shocked. I have been to Graceland and one of his concerts.
Loved the stories about your darling daughter,she is so pretty.
Looks like the hurricane will miss the FL. panhandle where I am,but you never know. Thanks for thinking about me!

Hope you have a great week!

Hugs!
Linda

Rue said...

Awwww.... Elvis.... now THAT'S a hunk of burnin' love ;)