Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~ Cheap Sunglasses ~

I think the genius needs new sunglasses don't you?




We where out running errands the other day and all I heard was "UH-OH". She put them on and the lens fell right out! Thank goodness we where at a red light....I was laughing so hard my guts hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have ya'll met Barbara Jean @ http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/. She is so creative....she even shared her " how to " on creating the sweetest little bird nests! She made some with jewelry on it...HELLO~ every bird nest needs jewelry, don't you think? Please go by and pay her a visit. :)

Have a great day!

J.

7 comments:

beddow said...

It could be a new look! Your daughter lovely. I picture the scene in my mind and can't help laughing myself. Guess it is time for you both to go shopping!

Have a great day.

Betty

~♥~ Monica S said...

Nice picture of your daughter!! I thought she had become a pirate when I first saw her ;-)

Have a great day!!!

Monica

Nancy said...

Doesn't always happen to cheap glasses either...I have had that to happen to some pricey$$$$ ones. I will go over and check our Barbara Jean's blog...Blessings, Nancy

Tootsie said...

hey genius! you are a pirate!!! lol
even the fancy prescription glasses lose a lense here and there!
good thing your mom didn't crash the car! lol

Queenie~ said...

Hey Jessica,
That is funny girl...I bet you both laughed your head off about that...hey, laugh every chance you get...it's better than medicine...
I would love to meet a new friend...I'll be going over to Barbara Jean's blog....thanks for telling us. Hope you are having a beautiful day!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Jessica, She is a living doll!! I bet you were having a blast.
Hugs, Terrie

nikkicrumpet said...

That is too cute! At least one eye will be happy and protected!