Saturday, September 26, 2009

~ Just a little note~

Hi friends~

I just wanted ya'll to know I had my third ( & hopefully last ) procedure yesterday. As of yesterday morning I could turn my head all the way to the left and I had only 27% range of motion to the right....that side still has that burning feeling most of the time. But nowhere near the original pain I was in...so I'm making progress. Of course this morning I can't turn it at all....but that's because of the injections and I'm very sore. But it normally just last a few days. I still can't look at my toes but I'm doing better at looking up. :) I thought I'd spare ya'll pictures of the trip to and from procedure this time....so I found this view of our backyard from August.
This is a lot more inspiring don't you think?




I wanted to ask if you could add Lynne @ Gifts from the Heart ( if you haven't already done so ) to your prayer list...her Mr. P. is in the hospital.

Thanks ya'll for your support.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Your friend~ Jessica


6 comments:

onlymehere said...

I hope it's your last procedure too. At least you're making progress, even if it is slow. That's a blessing in itself. I went and visited Lynne yesterday. She's such a sweetheart and I defiitely will keep her in my prayers. As always, I love your yard and the chairs! Me

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dear One, I too hope this treatment will be your last and y ou'll be fully functional really soon. I know your Mister and Genius are taking good care of you.
Your backyard is so pretty. Now rest and get better.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Alexandra MacVean said...

So glad to hear that you are making progress. Pain sucks! :) Have a beautiful weekend.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Jessica, That yard is still looking beautiful!! So glad to hear you are on your way to getting well!!! I hope that is it for ya!!!!! Nancy

Sarah said...

Jessica, hope you are rid of the pain soon. All the best ~ Sarah

Erin said...

Glad you're doing better. Fingers crossed that it continues...