Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~ From the 3 of Us ~



Hi friends~

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure feel lucky having our baby girl home.....we have been able to spend alot of time with our family and friends.

It has been such a blessing~

Since, I have been a horrible blogger ( pretty much ALL year ) I thought I'd share a some pics of our Christmas morning and our home decorated for the holidays. We toned it down alot this year but the magic of Christmas was here.


Exterior picture taken 12/4/10.


We love our Army sign but so wish it was another color...lol.




Christmas morning 5:30am.


The Genius' gave her daddy a framed picture that says


" Your daughter was a little girl who grew up to be a soldier"

NOTE: There wasn't a dry eye in the house.....

Do you see that Mackenzie Childs ( love. ) tea kettle?

A wonderful surprise from my Mister. Thank you, sir....I love it. ")

My 2 favorite people.....I adore them....they are my reason.


What was I doing in this pic? lol.....excited over receiving a box full of Bath & Body Works Juniper Breeze ( my favorite scent....available only on-line. sigh. )


We also gave Mister his great grandfathers flag in a beautiful case....with the Navy logo, engraved with WWII Veteran and his Pappaw's name.....again....

Not a dry eye in the house. )



A few more pictures of our home.....
The 2010 10 11 was written by the genius on the day she left our home to stay @ the hotel before being sworn in the Army.
I have not erased it....and more than likely will not...lol.



Favorite ornaments...... & the {tea kettle again....lol. }






From the three of us.....





We wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy New Year~

1 comment:

onlymehere said...

What a wonderful memorable holiday! How much longer does the Genius get to stay? I hope you're gathering lots of hugs from her to carry you through to the next visit!

Trav flew out today. He should land about 1:30 a.m. my time. It's been a big day for him of travel. Eleven months isn't so long....right? I stored up plenty of hugs to carry me through until then though. :)