Friday, May 20, 2011

~ Fertilizer Friday 5.20.11 ~

 

Hi friends~

It’s Friday….that means good things around here.  It’s time to party @ Tootsie’s and it also means 8 more hours and I’m off for the weekend~  WOOT! =)

Tootsie Time

We are in what the weather people are calling an “extreme drought”…..

Watering morning and night.

695

Last years verbena is going crazy…..I planted 2 on this pathway last year…this one survived.

I planted 3 more this year. I would love the entire pathway to look like this next year.

715

This is one of my favorite planters~

100

& a favorite hanging basket~

069

We have Angelonia planted in containers and throughout our garden~ 

I love it.

066

Our climbing roses are also thriving….. { for now }  =)

059

Despite the drought….the garden is continuing to thrive~

114

125

I love delphinium, too….

046

112

123

I hope you enjoyed seeing our garden this week. 

Please be sure to visit Tootsie and all the fertilizer Friday participants.

Have a beautiful weekend~

J.

4 comments:

onlymehere said...

I would absolutely love to give you some of our rain. They're expecting flooding issues up into mid-June or longer as the snow pack starts to melt and come down. It's a crazy year but it happens about every 10 years. The good thing is that I don't have to haul a hose around the yard to water and my yard is so green! Your flowers are lovely. I think I have root rot in some of my annuals from all the rain, either that or they're just very late blooming due to the cooler temps and the rain. How's the reno coming on the house? I'm so excited to see what you do. I think of you and especially your Genius often. It's just not fair that they grow up so fast is it?

Darla said...

Drought is right girl! You have some great drought tolerant plants though. Everything looks just beautiful. I cannot wait to follow the progress on the house in your last post. How is your daughter?

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

I cannot believe you all are having a drought. My goodness isn't it early in the season for that? We've had nothing but rain..lucky enough to get a couple days of sun so got a lot of work done outside, as I'm typing now humid and very cloudy, they're calling for rain all w/k again. Perfect for finishing up the painting of the kitchen. Your flowers are gorgeous darling.
hugs ~lynne~

Becca's Dirt said...

Gorgeous blooms in your gardens. Love the verbena. Love the cottagy feel. Have a good weekend.