Tuesday, July 5, 2011

~ Happy 4th ~

 

Happy { late } July 4th!  I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend with family and friends.

536

I hung out w/Mister yesterday and joined him in our neighborhood parade.  We road on top of the fire truck and threw candy for the kids.  It was H-O-T but tons of fun. 

Speaking of HOT….yeah I know. winks. =)  lol.

578

Views from on top of the fire truck. 

558

561

I spy a B-E-A-R do you? 

559

Awe.

573

Bear is home on leave….he successfully  went through boot camp and his training. He will be going to his duty station in New Mexico @ the end of next week.  We’ve been able to spend some time with him….went for ice cream, talked on the patio etc. 

Here is greeting Mister when he first arrived. 

462

Doesn’t he look amazing in his dress blues?

 We are so proud of our BEAR! 

471

Saturday night our church had a patriotic performance and fireworks.  The sunset was amazing. 

486

Some of our family was there including Biscuit and our baby Jade, who just moved home from out of state. 

495

They thought Mister was a climbing toy…lol. 

While we waited for fireworks….they watched for turtles. 

511

God bless America.  The home of the FREE because of the BRAVE.

527

Have a beautiful week.

XO~ Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! Oh, looks like you had a wonderful 4th! Love all of your pics and Bear does look so nice in his uniform!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Jessica, looks like you all had a great time.. Bear looks great in his uniform. Love the climbing toy. lol hugs ~lynne~

onlymehere said...

Sorry, I guess for whatever reason blogger didn't post my comment to you about your post. Sigh....anyway, it looks like you had a fabulous holiday in Texas! Utah has made the insane law that fireworks can be set off from June 26 to August first and they're allowing much more powerful ones that shoot high in the sky. Some neighbor or another starts with them every night about 9:00 and sometimes they don't stop until 1:00 plus. Needless to say I'm ornery and very sleep deprived since I get up at 4:30 and can't sleep while they're going on. There's been no time for a nap during the day either.

Brandon is on army training until August. He'll be gone six weeks total so Brianna and the girls are here almost all the time. Love them, but it's exhausting. Top that off with Jake being in the hospital off and on again (just hit over a million dollars in medical bills, thank heavens he has insurance) and I started a second job, so it's been busy!

I miss you too. Just email me any time and I'll get back to you! What other fun things are going on in your life now? How's the Genius? Can you still Skype with her? I honestly pray for her every day :) What a brave young lady you have there. Oh, and Bear looks so grown up in his dress uniform! Can you believe Trav has been gone 19 months today? Sigh...I'm missing him something fierce lately. I'm a mess, lol!