Monday, April 13, 2009

~ Easter ~


Easter morning started off a little dark and gloomy.... ( not to mention humid. :)





After a brief rain....the sun made an appearance...


I like how the sun reflects the water puddles on the patio~




Mister bought "all his girls" Easter corsages...


Here we are on the patio



cousin, the genius, mammaw & me....


The genius and boyfriend....on the way downtown




Then it rained again on the way....




When we arrived the rain stopped... yeah!






I just adore this restaurant....it's my favorite. :)





Mister pinned corsages on the rest of his girls my mother & sister in law.....

We were able to sit outside...it was so nice.




That's my M-I-L.....she is the BEST EVER~




Mammaw & Biscuit ( that's what I call him....he's my cousin's son....and mine & Mister's Godson. ) He was loving that chocolate covered strawberry. :)



This place has the most beautiful gardens....




I so want a pond....



I could just sit on that little bench for days...





Ya'll know I love geraniums & there's are gorgeous.






This house is for sale just down the street from the restaraunt and is in THE most charming neighborhood.....isn't it adorable? Mister said he would buy for it me.....( in our next life...lol ). Ahh well.....I do so love our little home. But, it is a dreamy house...isn't it? Look @ that porch....sigh.





We had a GREAT day ~ I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!


Big hugs~ ♥ J


P.S. to see a previous post about this place click this link
it has a few pictures of downtown and the food...yum! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning, Dear Jessica! Oh, what a great Mister you have getting corsages for all you lovely ladies! I love the picture of you all on your patio!

Now you must tell me the name of that little restaurant! It looks wonderful and I do remember you telling about it and the food before!

Glad your afternoon was filled with family, food and love! Can't get much better!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

~♥~ Monica S said...

What a great man you've got!! :-)
He must be one of the kindest ever!!

Love that little house...

Monica

Betty said...

Ah your Mister is just the sweetest! It looks like such a beautiful time and Biscuit is adorable! Thanks for sharing the gardens and you know I am getting spoiled coming here and enjoying your sunsets, thanks for giving me a better memory of them, I really appreciate that.

Betty

Unknown said...

That was so kind of your Mister . Love all the pretty flowers at the resterant and that house looks ao cozy .Have a good .
Mary

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Jessica what a fun time you hade and how sweet is mister..love that house girl...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Picket said...

Oh girl that was so sweet of your hubby getting the pretty corsages...loved that eating place and all those flowers!!! The house looked like a little doll house...sooo pretty! I am so glad you had wonderful Easter weekend with family...thanks for coming by and I hope you have a fantastic week sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Morning, Jessica! Oh, thank you for telling me the name of the restaurant! We'll certainly have to try it out! Have a wonderful day, sweet one!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

onlymehere said...

Love the sweet gift of corsages for the women in your Mister's life! He's a keeper. It certainly looks like you had a great day. I'm glad Mammaw could be with you on this day too.

Rue said...

Hi J :)

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! What a sweet mister to give everyone corsages :)

That last house you shared?? Take a look at the last one on this post:
http://ruespeanutbutterandjellylife.blogspot.com/2008/12/house-hunting-in-mayberry-jr.html

Look familiar??

hugs,
rue

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Oh girl, I want that house! LOL!
I love the restaurant gardens and all of the beauty at the restaurant. Move over now, I'll sit on that little bench with ya for a while. It looks like you all had a wonderful time too!
Your Mister is a sweetheart...and the corsages that he got you girls was so sweet. That is such a pretty picture of you girls. Such a sweet picture of your daughter and her boyfriend too. We have recently met my oldest son's girlfriend and she is so beautiful and sweet...a doll. She spent Easter evening with us and ate Easter Supper with us...I was thrilled, to say the least. This is such an exciting chapter beginning in my life. Girl, I can hardly believe my son is 18 and is going to the prom in about a week and a half. He's very much looking forward to it. I'll have to show pics soon on my SIT blog, when I get some new pics. Well, I've officially written a book on a blog other than my own, better go!
LoL!
Big Hug,
Queenie~

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

P.S. I love your deck area...it's so pretty! I love that little metal chair plant holder....too cute!