Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~ Little Things in the Garden~

I love seeing life in the garden....or a a little surprise here & there....there's just something about it that is good for my soul.

I was taking a picture of some roses in the garden when I spotted this beauty....I didn't even see him and I had already snapped about 10 pictures~



This moon flower was blooming last night....it is a huge bloom and is surprisingly fragrant.

{ I uploaded this backwards...this should have been last...lol. }

While visiting the front garden....I saw this.....crepe myrtle...I didn't plant it there but our neighbors have 3 so....maybe one just wants to live on the corner of our house. :) I think it would be perfect there....I hope it grows.


Mister spotted this bumble bee.....he took the pictures, too.
look how the bee goes inside the bloom~

Mister sure is getting pretty handy with the camera.

I hope you enjoyed the little things in our garden. I wanted to thank ya'll for all your love & support. It means so much to us.

Your friend~ Jessica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Gloria @ wwwhappytobe.blogspot.com/ is having a fall give away!!

Please make sure & pay this super sweet lady a visit. :)


3 comments:

Tootsie said...

hey sunshine! your garden is so pretty!!! and you always get shots of some beautiful bugs too! say hi to the "gang" for me!

onlymehere said...

I need photography lessons from you and your Mister!! Love it. My yard is really bad this year but it's getting better than last year. It will take some time to recover from the salt water fiasco so I'm just glad it's slowly coming along. Your yard is, as always, beautiful.Cindy

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Jessica
I always enjoy seeing your lovely, colorful garden.
Thanks for your comment about my arbour. Hopefully by next summer we will have got the rest of the garden done and can start to enjoy it more.
Lindsay
x